At Moscow Hotels, we provide all our customers with the documents required to apply for a Russian Travel Visa free-of-charge. This includes customers who book hotel accommodation in Moscow directly with us, and site users who book accommodation in Moscow or anywhere else in Russia by following one of the links on this website to Booking.com.
Once you have booked accommodation, you will need to fill out our Visa Support Request form for each traveler for whom you have reserved accommodation. We will then send you the visa support documents (Tourist Voucher and Tourist Confirmation) by fax or as an email attachment in .pdf format. Before you proceed with booking accommodation, please read the information below carefully.
Two ways to get free visa support documents from Moscow Hotels:
Book accommodation directly with us:
- Send a request to our reservation department.
- We search out the best rates we can for your chosen accommodation and forward them to you by email with instructions on how to secure your booking either by providing your credit card details or making pre-payment in whole or in part.
- After your secure your booking, we will send you a confirmation email with a reservation reference number.
- You can then submit our Visa Support Request Form, one form for each traveler for whom you have booked accommodation, and include your reservation reference number in the relevant field.
- We will dispatch your visa support documents by fax or email by the end of the next business day.
Book accommodation with Booking.com
- Follow any link from this website to Booking.com. You can then book any type of Moscow accommodation and, through Booking.com's affiliate program, we will be able to confirm details of your booking. After following the link, you will need to make your booking in the same session without closing your browser or the relevant tabs/windows.
- If you need time to think about your booking, you can return to Booking.com later, provided you ALWAYS FOLLOW A LINK from this website, otherwise we will not be able to verify your booking, and therefore will not legally be able to issue visa support documents.
- If you need accommodation elsewhere in Russia, you can also book on Booking.com. We can include the details on your visa support documents, as long as you have followed a link from this website to Booking.com and made your reservations in one session (without closing your browser or the relevant tabs).
- After booking accommodation on Booking.com, you will receive a confirmation email with a booking number.
- Complete our Visa Support request form for each traveler for whom accommodation has been booked following the steps above, making sure to include your booking number(s) in the relevant field. If you have booked accommodation at more than property/destination, you will need to enter all the booking numbers from each confirmation email.
- We will dispatch your visa support documents by fax or email before the end of the next business day.
Please note: The instructions above apply to most users of this website. Unfortunately, however, citizens of some countries in Africa and Asia, are subject to much stricter requirements when applying for Russian visas, including full pre-payment of all accommodation and original visa support documents rather than faxed or emailed copies. If this applies to you, we can still provide you with free visa support documents, but you will need to book accommodation directly with us, pay in advance by bank or wire transfer, and pay for the courier fees for your documents. Please check with your local Russian consular department or visa center before booking accommodation and applying for visa support.