Below are the Terms and Conditions governing the booking of hotel accommodation with Moscow Hotels, JSC (hereinafter "Moscow Hotels"), a closed joint-stock company established and operating under the laws of the Russian Federation, registration number 1037835005504.
Before you book a room with Moscow Hotels, JSC, please make sure that you have thoroughly acquainted yourself with our conditions of use below. By booking hotel accommodation through http://www.moscow-hotels.net (hereinafter "the Website") you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be considered a binding contract between you, the customer, and Moscow Hotels, JSC. If you are booking accommodation for a group of travelers, these terms and conditions shall apply with equal force to all members of the group.
1. When you book accommodation with Moscow Hotels, you make a contract with Moscow Hotels JSC only, and not with your chosen hotel. For this reason, all alterations, cancellations or disputes should be directed to Moscow Hotels. Cancellations or alterations of which Moscow Hotels is not informed in the way described below shall be considered invalid, and will not be considered grounds for the issue of a refund or the withholding of payment.
2. A reservation request placed by you on the Website shall be considered an offer by you to buy the accommodation services subject to availability and these terms and conditions. You do not contract with Moscow Hotels until you receive a booking confirmation.
3. You contract with Moscow Hotels for the booking of accommodation at your chosen hotel in Moscow. Moscow Hotels contracts to process your booking and payment. Moscow Hotels does not contract to provide accommodation of any kind, and cannot be held responsible for the quality of accommodation or any damages or losses connected with the provision of accommodation.
4. Hotel reservations made online less than 24 hours before the proposed date of arrival will not be accepted or processed. If you do require urgent accommodation, please contact our office by telephone.
5. Moscow Hotels does not offer you the opportunity to check availability at hotels online. The fact that accommodation is shown as available on the Website does not guarantee that we will be able to confirm your booking for any particular date or at any particular price.
1. The Website is designed for credit card payment, and you will be required to provide your credit card details before Moscow Hotels can attempt to book accommodation for you. (The only alternative is to pre-pay in full for the accommodation you require using bank transfer or Western Union wire transfer. Please contact our office for details.)
2. Your credit card details are required to secure your booking. In most cases, you will not have to pay for accommodation until three working days before your arrival date, at which point, if you have not cancelled your booking in accordance with the conditions described herein and on your booking confirmation, Moscow Hotels will draw in full on your credit card for the amount quoted on your booking confirmation. You may choose to pay for your booking earlier. If, on the payment date, Moscow Hotels is unable to draw on your credit card for the full sum owing, then your booking shall be considered void.
3. If you wish to make a reservation less than three working days before your arrival date, Moscow Hotels will require your credit card details immediately, and shall reserve the right to draw on your credit card at any time from the moment you confirm your reservation request.
4. When you pay by credit card through the Website, your details are protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, and will only be used by Moscow Hotels to draw funds for the services you have ordered. If you have any concerns about using your credit card, please contact our office for further information.
5. Prices can be displayed on the Website in Rubles, Euros, or US Dollars. You will be billed for accommodation in the currency you choose to view, unless you inform us otherwise before we process your payment. Currency equivalents will be calculated according to the official rates of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the day of payment.
6. Prices displayed on the Website are dependent on availability and are not binding. Moscow Hotels reserves the right to change prices at any time, and is not obliged to provide services at these prices. However, if there are any changes in prices between the moment you place your reservation request and the moment we process your booking, you will be informed of the change and your permission will be required before your booking can be confirmed.
7. You contract with and pay Moscow Hotels for accommodation only. You must pay for extras, including telephone calls, room service, mini-bar, dry cleaning, etc., before you depart from the hotel.
1. If you wish to cancel or alter your booking after you have received your booking confirmation, you must contact Moscow Hotels directly, and not the hotel for which your booking has been made. Cancellation policies vary according to the individual hotel, and according to the period for which you are booking, and will be described in full on your booking confirmation. You agree to abide by the cancellation policy described on your booking confirmation.
2. Reservation cancellations or alterations must be made in writing by fax or email to Moscow Hotels or by telephone to the company office on +7 (812) 303-8647, Monday - Friday, from 9.00am to 11.00pm UTC+3. Unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation, cancellation requests must be available to Moscow Hotels during company office hours at least 48 hours before the scheduled date of check-in for your booking. Reservation changes reported directly to the hotel will not be accepted by Moscow Hotels.
3. Moscow Hotels charges NO CANCELLATION FEE as long as the client's reservation is cancelled before the cancellation deadline stated on the client's booking confirmation. The cancellation deadline may be earlier for some hotels and during some periods, and for some dates (exhibition periods and other high-demand dates) no cancellation may be permitted after a booking is confirmed. It is the client's obligation to check their booking confirmation for details of the applicable cancellation deadline.
4. A client's failure to arrive at the hotel without first canceling their reservation by one of the above methods ("no-show") or any cancellations made after the applicable cancellation deadline are subject to a penalty, equal to the cost of the first night's accommodation for each room reserved, unless otherwise stated on your booking cancellation.
5. Reservation changes can be made at any time according to hotel room availability and incur NO FEE unless the change is made after the applicable cancellation deadline for the original booking, in which case they will be charged the cancellation penalty of the cost of the first night's accommodation for each room reserved. Reservation changes are subject to the same limitations as cancellations, as described above.
6. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, clients may also extend or shorten their reservation at a given hotel as long as they inform Moscow Hotels of the request at least 24 hours before their original check-out time. The hotel must also be informed of the client's wish to extend or shorten their stay, and the client must ensure that the hotel's records are changed accordingly. Moscow Hotels cannot guarantee that all alterations to bookings will be accommodated, and cannot guarantee that, if it is possible to alter your booking, the rates will be the same for the altered booking as for the original booking.
1. Moscow Hotels makes every effort to ensure that the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, Moscow Hotels does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without any notice.
2. Hotel star ratings are a guide to overall quality of accommodation and service provided. In most cases they correspond to the hotel's own proclaimed rating. They are not, and should not be treated as, guarantees of any particular services, amenities, or standards at any particular hotel.
3. Moscow Hotels does not recommend or endorse any particular hotel, but tries to offer an accurate picture of accommodation available. No description of a hotel on the Website may be considered an endorsement or recommendation specific to the accommodation available at the time of your booking. Moscow Hotels accepts no responsibility for discrepancies between opinions or information stated on the Website, and your experience of any particular hotel.
4. All hotel information that is published on the Moscow Hotels website is current as of December 2007, but is subject to change without notice. Moscow Hotels has visited the majority of its featured hotels, and every effort has been made to describe the hotels as accurately as possible. However, Moscow Hotels cannot accept responsibility for facilities which are temporarily unavailable, are under renovation or are not suited to the individual's tastes or preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of any hotel and may take place without prior warning. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a hotel and these are beyond our control. Moscow Hotels cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a hotel or loss caused by hotel management or staff.
1. Your contract with Moscow Hotels is for the booking, and not the provision, of accommodation. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation or services provided, Moscow Hotels will be ready to assist you in your attempt to rectify the problem. However, Moscow Hotels will to all legal extents be recognized not to be liable for any insufficiencies or faults in your accommodation.
2. In case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs Moscow Hotels at the earliest opportunity in order that they have the opportunity to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. If a complaint cannot be resolved locally, Moscow Hotels must be notified in writing within 3 (THREE) days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must also be submitted to and signed by the manager of the hotel in question. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder Moscow Hotels' ability to rectify the complaint and reduce or resolve any claim that the client may have.
3. Where Moscow Hotels can be considered liable, there liability to you shall be no higher than the full cost of accommodation booked by you.
1. By submitting a reservation through the Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Moscow Hotels provides visa support in the form of a Tourist Voucher and Tourist Confirmation for each traveler named on your reservation request. However, the obtaining of visas, health insurance, and other essential travel documents is entirely your own responsibility, and your failure to do so shall in now way be considered the liability of Moscow Hotels, or considered a valid reason for violating these terms and conditions.
3. These term and conditions and the services provided under them are governed exclusively by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In all matters connected to these terms and conditions, you agree to abide by the laws of the Russian Federation. In the event of any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or the services provided under them, you agree to submit to the final judgment of the applicable courts of the Russian Federation.