Quite possibly the most luxurious hotel accommodation in Moscow, the Ritz-Carlton Suite is a sumptuous five-room apartment measuring 237 square meters. Decorated in a lavish, traditional style, it features beautiful antique and reproduction furnishings and opulent fittings, all made from the finest natural materials. The Ritz-Carlton Suite comprises large bedroom, open-plan living room with dining area, office, library and boardroom.
Guests staying in the Ritz-Carlton Suite have access to the complimentary services in the Club Lounge, including five food and beverage presentations daily, the personal services of the Club Concierge, private check-in, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, international newspapers and magazines. Furniture in the Ritz-Carlton Suite includes king-size bed, dining table with seating for six, plentiful soft furnishings, a grand piano, and board table with seating for eight. The Ritz-Carlton Suite features spectacular views over Red Square and the Kremlin.
En suite bathrooms have marble bathtub, separate shower, bidet, double wash basin and WC. The Ritz-Carlton Suite has two guest bathrooms.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access/Wi-Fi
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked Honor Bar
- Evening turndown service
- Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
- Electronic fingertip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
- Marble bathrooms
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Cable /satellite television
- LCD TV
- Pay TV
- CD/DVD player
- iPod docking station
- iSongBook Portable iPod Music System
- In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
- Electronic Door Lock