The Ritz-Carlton's luxurious Executive Studio Suites are large, open-plan studio rooms measuring 63 square meters. They feature opulent, traditional decor and elegant reproduction furniture made from the finest natural materials. Guests staying in Executive Studio Suites have access to all the benefits of the Ritz-Carlton's Club Lounge, including five food and beverage presentations daily, the personal services of the Club Concierge, private check-in, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, international newspapers and magazines.
Executive Suites have furniture including king-size bed, large writing desk, coffee table, and armchairs with ottomans. A roll-away bed or crib can be placed in Executive Studio Suites for an extra fee.
En suite bathrooms have marble bathtub, separate shower, bidet, double wash basin and WC.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access/Wi-Fi
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked Honor Bar
- Evening turndown service
- Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
- Electronic fingertip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
- Marble bathrooms
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Cable /satellite television
- LCD TV
- Pay TV
- CD/DVD player
- iPod docking station
- iSongBook Portable iPod Music System
- In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
- Electronic Door Lock