Extremely luxurious and incredibly spacious, these 129-square-meter two-room suites have separate areas for dining and relaxing. Sumptuously decorated in an elegant traditional style, they feature beautiful reproduction furniture and fittings made from the finest natural materials. Guests in Carlton Suites can enjoy all the benefits of the Ritz-Carlton's Club Lounge, including five food and beverage presentations daily, the personal services of the Club Concierge, private check-in, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, international newspapers and magazines.
Carlton Suites have furniture including king-size bed, large writing desk, dining table for four, coffee table, sofa and armchairs with ottomans. Carlton Suites also boast large walk-in closets. A roll-away bed or crib can be placed in Carlton Suites for an extra fee. Carlton Suites overlook the Japanese Garden in the Ritz-Carlton's atrium.
En suite bathrooms have marble bathtub, separate shower, bidet, double wash basin and WC.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access/Wi-Fi
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked Honor Bar
- Evening turndown service
- Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
- Electronic fingertip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
- Marble bathrooms
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Cable /satellite television
- LCD TV
- Pay TV
- CD/DVD player
- iPod docking station
- iSongBook Portable iPod Music System
- In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
- Electronic Door Lock