The Ritz-Carlton's entry-level Superior Double Rooms would be Junior Suites in almost any other hotel, measuring 42 square meters and sumptuously decorated and furnished. Room designs are classically elegant, utilizing the finest natural materials, but also feature very modern technical amenities discretely fitted in the beautiful reproduction furniture and operated using sophisticated touch-screen controls.
Furniture includes king-size bed or two double beds, large writing desk, armchair and ottoman. Superior Double Rooms include rooms with disabled access. A roll-away bed or crib can be placed in the room for an additional fee. Superior Rooms have views over the Moscow city centre / downtown.
En suite bathrooms have marble bathtub, separate shower, bidet, double wash basin and WC.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access/Wi-Fi
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked Honor Bar
- Evening turndown service
- Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
- Electronic fingertip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
- Marble bathrooms
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Cable /satellite television
- LCD TV
- Pay TV
- CD/DVD player
- In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
- Electronic Door Lock