Measuring 42 square meters or more, these extremely spacious Deluxe Rooms at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel are beautifully decorated in an opulent, traditional style, and furnished with elegant reproduction furniture made from the finest natural materials.
Boasting impressive views over Moscow's central avenue, Ulitsa Tverskaya, Deluxe Rooms offer a superb range of state-of-the-art technical amenities, operated using sophisticated touch-screen controls. Furniture includes king-size bed or two double beds, large writing desk, armchair and ottoman. A roll-away bed or crib can be placed in the room for an additional fee.
En suite bathrooms have marble bathtub, separate shower, bidet, double wash basin and WC.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access/Wi-Fi
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail and cordless telephones
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked Honor Bar
- Evening turndown service
- Frette linens and the Ritz-Carlton signature featherbeds
- Electronic fingertip panels for controlling lighting and curtains
- Marble bathrooms
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Cable /satellite television
- LCD TV
- Pay TV
- CD/DVD player
- In-room safe with power outlet for laptops
- Electronic Door Lock